The Admissions staff welcomes prospective students to engage with us at on-campus, off-campus, and virtual events. Our programs are designed to provide information about the Law College's academic programs, career outcomes, admission standards, and other topics of interest. Select events will offer global insights about legal education, legal careers, and the law school admission application process. Events are offered at no charge; however, advance registration is required.
- On-Campus and Area Programs
- Individual Visit to the Law College
- Law Fairs, Forums and College Campus Presentations
Webinars are 20- to 45-minute online presentations focusing on a range of topics likely to be of interest to prospective law students. Webinars include a Q and A segment allowing participants the opportunity to ask questions of the presenters.
- Weds., May 11, 7:30 p.m., EDT: Resources and Advice for Non-Traditional Students - Fall 2016 Incoming Class
- Tues., June 7, 7:30 p.m., EDT: Preparing for the Year Ahead - Fall 2016 Incoming Class
- Tues., June 13, 7:30 p.m., EDT: Insiders' Guide to Gaining Admission & Scholarship Aid at US Law Schools
- Weds., July 13, 7:30 p.m., EDT: Law School 101: Insights from Current Law School Students
- Weds., July 20, 7:30 p.m., EDT: Finalizing Your Financial Aid Plan for 2016/17 - Fall 2016 Incoming Class
- Tues., August 2, 7:30 p.m., EDT: Legal Careers Panel Presentation with Practicing Attorneys
Are you a pre-law advisor? Access recordings of our webinars for advisors: Legal Education Update from the American Bar Association; Update from the Executive Director of NALP
The Admissions Office staff welcomes prospective students to schedule a one-on-one visit when participation in a group visit program is not available or convenient. For pre-applicants, a visit typically is 60-75-minutes in duration; for an admitted candidate, a visit typically is four hours in duration. To arrange a visit, complete the online visit request form, preferably two weeks prior to the preferred visit date.