Spartan Law Docket
The Spartan Law Docket is an email publication sent to the MSU Law community that includes important event details and announcements from the Office of Student Affairs, other MSU Law College departments, and student organizations. If you want to request that an event, meeting, or announcement be posted in the Spartan Law Docket, please fill out the Submission Form. Submission deadlines are posted on the Submission Deadlines & Publication Dates Fall and Spring pages. For any questions, contact the Office of Student Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meeting and Event Planning Form
- Submission Form
- Submission Deadlines & Publication Dates Fall 2023
- Submission Deadlines & Publication Dates Spring 2024
Note on Events/Meetings:
When an Event/Meeting is submitted for the Spartan Law Docket, that Event/Meeting will only appear in the docket the week before under the section “Upcoming Events” and the week of as a “Event”, in which it will fall under the day the Event/Meeting takes place.
- For example: If you submit a docket entry for January 28, 2020; it will appear in the “Upcoming Events” in the 20.18 docket issue and it will appear as an “Event” the week of, in docket issue 20.19.
Spartan Law Docket entry deadlines can be found above (these are firm deadlines and amendments are only sent when errors are made by OSA).
(Events/Meetings happen at specific times with specific locations.)
Note on Announcements:
When an Announcement is submitted for the Spartan Law Docket, that Announcement will only appear in the docket for the week of that Announcement.
- For example: If you submit a docket entry for January 28, 2020; it will appear in the docket issue 20.19 under “Announcements”.
*If ever an announcement needs to be ran on multiple dockets, you will need to submit a new submission form for each date of the week you want the announcement ran (reference deadline submissions link).*
(Announcements bring attention to information that is not an event or meeting (e.g. special scholarship opportunities, campus updates). The Announcements section is not meant to bring attention to future planned events.)