Scholarships, Writing Competitions & Other Resources
Students receiving internal or external funding, such as scholarship, should become familiar with the MSU College of Law Institutional Awards Policy as these external and internal awards can and often do reduce loan eligibility. Questions can always be addressed to the Office of Financial Aid at email@example.com or 517-353-2401.
- MSU College of Law Admissions Scholarships
- American Bar Association Awards, Competitions, Grants and Scholarships
- Scholarships (external sources)
- Writing Competitions
- Council of Graduate Students (COGS)
- FastWeb (free online scholarship search)
- Graduate School Scholarship Search (Sallie Mae)
Applying for external (non-MSU Law) scholarships, grants or other aid to offset the cost of your degree? Your award may impact your loan eligibility. Questions? Read the Institutional Awards Policy or email firstname.lastname@example.org.