Courtroom Technology and Coursework
Teaching on the Cutting Edge
MSU Law Trustee Judge David W. McKeague, U.S. 6th Circuit Court of Appeals, takes you on an inside tour of what the Geoffrey Fieger Trial Practice Institute at the Law College offers its students. The following clips will guide you through innovative coursework and training techniques taught to students and the technologically-advanced setting that the Clif & Carolyn Haley Moot Courtroom provides.
- Courtroom Technology and Electronic Evidence at MSU College of Law
- Why Teach Technology in Law School?
- Technology and Today's Juror
- Tour MSU College of Law's Clif and Carolyn Haley Moot Courtroom
- The Geoffrey Fieger Trial Practice Institute at MSU Law: Training on the Cutting Edge
- The Geoffrey Fieger Trial Practice Institute at MSU Law: MSU Law's Technology Augmented Trial Advocacy Class
- Trial Practice in the Age of Technology