How To Use The Standard Overhead Projector
1. Ensure the overhead is plugged in. There are two ways of supplying power.
- There is a power cord connected directly to the projector that can be plugged in to an outlet.
Note: There is a longer power cord that is on the cart that can be plugged in an outlet. Make sure that if you choose this method to have the power cord that is connected to the overhead plugged into the outlets on the cart.
2. The power button is on the top of the projector and is a maroon color.
- The focus knob is located on the projection arm. Make sure the projection arm is upright, locked position.
- The lamp tuner is to adjust blue or brown tints or edges on the display. It is located near the bottom closest to the lamp changer door.
Adjusting Brightness And Changing Bulbs
These two features are located under the little 'door' on top of the projector.
To change the bulb:
- Turn the power off first.
- Turn the knob to the other bulb marked 1 or 2.
- Turn the power back on. (If this does not work contact technology services for another bulb at (517) 432-9292.)
To adjust the brightness of the bulb:
- Flip the toggle switch to the half-colored circle for less brightness.
- Flip the toggle switch to the completely colored circle for full brightness.