Academic Success Program Goals
- Help students to identify and develop the academic skills that are necessary to succeed in law school, on the bar exam, and in the legal profession
- Advise students on non-academic skills that are crucial to success in law school, such as time management and stress management
- Support students and acknowledge the belief in their ability to succeed
- Support students by identifying learning styles and advising students on how to tailor studies to fit preferred method of learning.
- Recognize the relationship between the students intellect and emotions