Black Law Students Association: Membership
Dues are collected at the September and February general membership meetings each year. All individuals remitting dues after the deadline will incur a $5 fee.
- Yearly Payment Option $50 for the year
With the Yearly Payment Option, members may choose to affiliate with the National Black Law Students Association (NBLSA). For more information on NBLSA, click here.
- Semester Payment Option $30 per semester
Benefits of Membership
- Free admission to BLSA sponsored programs and events
- Access to BLSA outline bank and study aids
- Access to National Black Law Students Association resources, programs, and events
- Networking Opportunities
- Semester Newsletter
- Discounted business cards and BLSA paraphernalia