Computer Lab Information
Download CALI Exercises from the Internet You can now use the CALI exercises from the Internet., it is recommended that you use a high speed internet connection for this purpose and not a modem.
- Go to the CALI homepage http://www.cali.org/
- Click on Lessons at the top of the page, choose your subject and then run the lesson.
- Please note that you must first register for a user name and password with CALI - see the CALI registration page. While registering for CALI you will be requested for a school account password, you may obtain this password at the Computer Lab or the Library Reference desk. You may also email (only from your msu.edu email account) Jim La Macchia at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Follow the directions on each page of the CALI website. However if you have any problems, please ask at the computer lab desk or email Jim La Macchia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adobe Acrobat
- CALI (Computer Assisted Legal Instruction)
- Computer Enrollment
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Power Point
- MSU College of Law Library Catalog
- Mozilla Firefox
- Network Space (AFS)
- MSU E-mail
- Word Perfect