Off-Campus Recruiting and Fairs
MSU Law Career Services participates in the following off-campus career fairs. These programs allow eligible students to apply for positions with potential employers represented at the fairs.
The fairs include:
- BLSA Midwest Conference, Various Cities
- Cook County Minority Job Fair, Chicago
- Loyola University Patent Law Fair, Chicago
- Midwest Public Interest Fair, Chicago
- Minnesota Minority Career Fair, Minneapolis
- Equal Justice Works Fair, Washington, D.C.
- New Hampshire Legal Job Fair, New Hampshire