Legal Careers: a Conversation with Practicing Attorneys
Tuesday, August 2, 7:30 to 8:30 p.m., EDT
Join us for this illuminating discussion that will provide insights about a variety of career options available to law school graduates. Panelists will describe their career paths, the skills and challenges relating to their professional pursuits, the clients they serve, and much more. Following presenters' remarks will be a 15-minute Q and A session in which webinar participants may ask questions of the presenters. The webinar is offered at no cost, but early registration is recommended.
- Thomas Brady, Utah Dept. of Commerce
- Manprit Brar, Legal Counsel for Wikimedia Foundation, San Francisco, CA
- Katherine Catanese, Foley & Lardner, New York City
- Ariel Lett, Cole, Scott & Kissane, West Palm Beach, Florida
- Eric Ensminger, North American Gas and Power, Houston, TX