Admissions Standards and Scholarship Opportunities at MSU Law - 2014 Entering Class
- Wednesday, June 26, 9, 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 10, 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, August 1, Noon
- Wednesday, August 28, Noon
- Thursday, September 12, 4:00 p.m., EST
This webinar will be of special interest to individuals who plan to apply for admission to MSU Law as members of the fall 2014 entering class. Topics to be covered by the presenters include:
- factors relied upon when reviewing an application for admission
- the importance and role of the personal statement and resume
- scholarships and grant criteria and awarding process
- the timeline for applying and receiving a decision
Presenters will respond to questions from webinar participants in the Q and A session that follows the formal presentation.
There is no cost to attend, but early registration is encouraged.