The Admissions staff welcomes prospective students to engage with us at on-campus, off-campus, and virtual events. Our programs are designed to provide information about the Law College's academic programs, career outcomes, admission standards, and other topics of interest. Select events will offer global insights about legal education, legal careers, and the law school admission application process. Events are offered at no charge; however, advance registration is required.
- On-Campus Programs
- Individual Visit to the Law College
- Law Fairs, Forums and College Campus Presentations
Webinars are 20- to 45-minute online presentations focusing on a range of topics likely to be of interest to prospective law students. Webinars include a Q and A segment allowing participants the opportunity to ask questions of the presenters.
- Insiders' Guide to Gaining Admission and Scholarship Aid at US Law Schools, Tuesday, June 20, 7:30 p.m., EST
- Law School 101: Insights from Current Law Students, Tuesday, July 11, 7:30 p.m., EST
- Legal Careers Panel, Tuesday, July 25, 7:30 p.m., EST
- Visit Programs for Admitted Candidates - Fall 2017 Incoming Class
- April 21, 2017 (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
Visit Programs for Those Exploring Law School and Future Year Applicants
The Admissions Office staff welcomes prospective students to schedule a one-on-one visit when participation in a group visit program is not available or convenient. For pre-applicants, a visit typically is 60-75-minutes in duration; for an admitted candidate, a visit typically is four hours in duration. To arrange a visit, complete the online visit request form, preferably two weeks prior to the preferred visit date.