Maximize Your Spartan Advantage:
Customized Dual Degrees
Law degrees are great, but sometimes you need to think outside the law. Michigan State's many professional degrees provide many opportunities to broaden your expertise with a dual degree.
No matter what you’re passionate about, MSU offers a career-enhancing specialization.
It’s an opportunity to develop a broader perspective on your field, work with another set of experts, and apply your legal expertise in another environment. Law has a powerful impact on virually every field of study, so learn where an MSU dual degree can take you.
Recent custom degree programs include:
- JD-MA in English
- JD-MS in Fisheries & Wildlife
- JD-MS in Forestry
- JD-MA in Interdisciplinary Programs in Health and Humanities
- JD-MA in Labor Relations & Human Resources
- JD-MS in Community, Agricultural, Recreation, and Resources Studies
- JD-Master in Urban and Regional Planning